- North Park Presbyterian Church
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Church, Part Time
- Posted On:
- October 9, 2018
North Park Presbyterian Church of Grand Rapids is seeking a choir director for the 2018–19 liturgical season (Sept.–May). Duties include leading two hour-long rehearsals one weekday evening per week for vocal and bell choirs, with performances during the morning worship service on the first three Sundays of the month.
Purpose: Coordinate and plan the music program
- Lead rehearsals for two choirs one weekday evening per week: vocal 6–7pm, bell 7–8pm
- Direct choir performances during the Sunday morning worship service for the first three Sundays of each month Sept.–May
- Prepare a Christmas program that includes both choirs for performance in December
- Prepare a spring concert that includes both choirs for season-ending performance in May
- Consult and communicate with the church keyboardist and pastor
- Perform other related duties as needed
For a fuller description of responsibilities, contact the church at 616-363-6864 (Mon.–Thurs. 8am–12pm) or officenorthpa
How to Apply
Applicants for the position should send a resume listing relevant qualifications and experience to the attention of the choir director search committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.