- Saugatuck Public Schools
- Douglas, MI
- Elementary/General, Long Term Sub/Temporary, Part Time
- Posted On:
- November 30, 2018
Saugatuck Public Schools; Douglas Elementary
Elementary Music Teacher – Long-Term Substitute
3 Days Per Week – Start date of January 3, 2019
Saugatuck Public Schools
The SAUGATUCK PUBLIC SCHOOLS is seeking a music teacher who is both creative and extremely knowledgeable at delivering rigorous, engaging, and high-quality instruction.
Demonstrated competencies in the following areas are also a must:
- Curriculum Design. Experience in designing and implementing curriculum.
- Assessment. Utilize in-class assessments to shape lessons and drive instruction.
- Behavior & Classroom Management. Ability to execute best practice classroom behavior management strategies.
- Self-Reflection. Ability to self-assess and work toward continuous improvement.
- Flexibility. Ability to adjust tasks and schedule to changed priorities.
- Team Player. Willingness to work with others and respond constructively to feedback.
- Technology Literacy. Ability to teach using current technology.
- Positive Attitude. Eagerness to go above and beyond the requirements of the job. To be innovative and support Saugatuck Public Schools. Constant desire to improve one’s practice.
Certification in K-12 Music A passion for working with young children.
How to Apply
Apply through K-12 JobSpot: https://www.k12jobspot.com/Job/Detail/3348880