Executive Secretary Description
• Manages all correspondence and written communications, including but not limited to sending
thank-you notes to donors and patrons on behalf of the group, assembling and distributing press
packs to concert venues and media, and placing advertising for concerts and events, creating and
printing brochures as needed.
• Manages mail and checks PO Box on a regular basis
• Updates and maintains the membership roster
• Maintains/updates constitution/bylaws, and maintains archives
• At concert venues, leads volunteer ushers and oversees ticket counter
• Attends board meetings (but not responsible for agenda or meeting minutes)
• Manages ticket sales and distributes concert tickets to members, public, senior living centers;
manages ticket hotline who assist with ticket and CD sales, ushering, opening doors to audience
• Arranges printing and distribution for order forms for ads sold for the Patron Directory
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Experience with administrative roles
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Organized, independent, and likes working as a member of a team
• Capable of leading volunteers during events (approx. 6-8 per year)
Measure for Measure is overseen by a voluntary Executive Board made up of members of the organization. As the group’s activities have expanded, so has its need for consistent administrative support, which has been handled by a part-time executive secretary working from home and reporting to the Board President.
• Submit by July 1, 2021 a cover letter and resume to: ApplyMeasureForMeasure@gmail.com
• Absolutely NO phone calls
*8-hour average may be exceeded leading up to performances and will be significantly less than average in summer months.