Thank you for helping MMEA identify and honor dedicated music educators, school administrators, and supporters of music education.
- Award of Merit recognizes individuals who have given exemplary service to the Michigan Music Education Association and music education in Michigan.
- Outstanding Administrator Award recognizes individuals who have demonstrated active, ongoing support for balanced music programs.
- Hilda Humphrey Service Award recognizes early career teachers who have become involved in the work of the Michigan Music Education Association.
- Music Educator of the Year Award recognizes individuals who have served their students, communities, and profession in an exemplary manner.
- Ruth Ann Knapp Advocacy for Music Education Award recognizes an individual music educator, organization or corporation who has demonstrated outstanding sustained support and/or advocacy for music education programs in Michigan at the local, state, and/or federal level.