March is Music in Our Schools Month! Share how music connects you, your students, your school, and your community! March marks the 33rd annual (MIOSM®) celebration. You can get involved on social media by posting photos and videos. Tag @NAfME on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and use the hashtags #MIOSM and #MusicConnectsUs.
NAfME has lots of resources to help you and your students celebrate Music in Our Schools Month, including:
- Free Concert Repertoire: Download five free songs, including sheet music, score, backing tracks, and more.
- Free Sheet Music: Download “Power in Me” by Rebecca Lawrence and “Singing Together” by Craig McLeish, including lesson plans, teaching aims and objectives, and conductor’s notes.
- Social Media Profile Picture: Download the MIOSM logo for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and use it during the month of March.
- Have a concert in March? Download the MIOSM concert program insert.
- See these and other helpful resources by visiting https://nafme.org/programs/miosm/