- Addison Community Schools
- Addison, MI
- Band, Choral, Full Time, MS/HS
- Posted On:
- April 11, 2018
Addison Community Schools
- The individual must be highly qualified to teach music, band, choir and theater in 6-12th grade including appropriate teaching credentials as defined by the State of Michigan.
- Provide quality instruction using the Michigan Curriculum Framework objectives.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a school instructional team. Ability to work with other members of the music department toward the district vision.
- Possess an understanding of positive student intervention and accommodations to differentiate instruction based on varying levels of students’ abilities.
- Keep informed of and comply with school, district, state, and federal requirements and policies for teachers of special education.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records and other documents as required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a letter of interest outlining qualifications, a copy of certification, transcripts, resume and three current letters of recommendation by mail. Contact: Steven Guerra, Superintendent Addison Community Schools 219 Comstock Street Addison, MI 49220 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org