- Stephenson Area Public Schools
- Stephenson, MI
- Posted On:
- June 13, 2018
NOTE: This position will be posted until July 3, 2018. First round interviews will occur prior to July 11, 2018.
- Bachelor’s degree in Music Education required.
- Experience in teaching elementary, middle and high school students preferred
- Knowledge of the Elementary School, Middle School / High School M-Step, SAT, and Work Keys assessments preferred. Ability and willingness to support the common core through music education.
- Experience in creating and using both formative and summative assessments
- Professional development in Common Core State Standards and English Language Arts and Mathematics preferred, along with a commitment to ongoing professional development
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and expertise in working with elementary, middle, and high school students.
- Demonstrate ability to work with diverse groups of students including At-Risk and Special Education Students.
- Demonstrate ability to work collaboratively with peers on numerous methodologies.
- Demonstrate ability to implement effective instructional strategies to improve student achievement
- Demonstrate ability or willingness to learn to read, understand and interpret student achievement data.
- Meet the standards and qualifications of Every Student Succeeds Act.
- Positive public relations and communication skills required
- Ability to demonstrate effective classroom management techniques
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team
How to Apply
Candidates must submit a letter of interest that aligns with the posting, resume, letters of reference, last evaluation and credentials to: Rkraft@stephenson.k12.mi.us Mr. Ronald L. Kraft Stephenson Area Public Schools 526 W Division Street Stephenson, MI 49887 DEADLINE: Noon, July 3, 2018