- Jenison Public Schools
- Jenison, MI
- Choral, Full Time
- Posted On:
- June 11, 2018
The Music Department of Jenison Public Schools is seeking an outstanding educator to fill a full-time Junior High Choir position. Our ideal candidate:
• Has previous choral teaching experience at the junior high level.
• Has the ability to collaborate effectively both as part of a multi-person choral team (especially the elementary vocal team) and within the larger music department.
• Can maintain positive working relationships with students and colleagues.
• Is passionate about quality music education at all levels.
• Demonstrates a high level of musicianship in their own vocal performance.
This person will be working with the current junior high director during 2018-19 to prepare to take over the program after his subsequent retirement at the end of the school year.
Contact Steven Waters
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 4pm on June 25, 2018. Position begins in August of 2018. Apply online at: www.jpsonline.org Additional program information found at: jenisonchoirs.org