- Grand Rapids Community College
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Part Time, Post Secondary
- Posted On:
- November 13, 2017
Grand Rapids Community College
· The College is interested in seeking candidates to teach MUS 110 – The Appreciation of World and Western Music courses in the Winter semester at Wyoming High School. A criminal background check will be conducted on all finalists prior to employment with Grand Rapids Community College.
Essential Job Functions
· Maintain accurate course records and submit related reports as requested.
· Effectively assess student performance.
· Create a safe and inclusive learning environment for students.
· Utilize multiple strategies to facilitate learning, i.e. small group work, workshops, etc.
· Incorporate new technologies and methods that enhance teaching and learning into his/her instructional methods.
· Support the Department and College through other work normally expected of adjunct faculty members.
Education and Credentials · Master's Degree in academic major or a closely related field. · 18 graduate credits in the discipline. Experience · Successful teaching experience preferred but not required. · Successful teaching experience at a Community College preferred but not required. · Experience working with adults from diverse backgrounds and with varying academic skills. · Participation in professional development and/or continuous improvement activities in order to remain current in the field.
How to Apply
Apply online: https://www.grcc.edu/humanresources/jobs