- Grand Rapids Community College
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Part Time, Related Fields
- Posted On:
- June 26, 2018
Grand Rapids Community College
- The College is interested in seeking candidates to teach Intro to Music Therapy (MUS 184) during the Winter semester at our downtown campus. A criminal background check will be conducted on all finalists prior to employment with Grand Rapids Community College.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Teach MUS 184- Intro to Music Therapy
- Maintain accurate course records and submit related reports as requested.
- Effectively assess student performance.
- Create a safe and inclusive learning environment for students.
- Incorporate new technologies and methods that enhance teaching and learning into his/her instructional methods.
- Support the Department and College through other work normally expected of adjunct faculty members.
Education and Credentials: Master's Degree in Music Therapy or related field. Undergraduate Degree in Music. Experience: Demonstrate success working in the field of music therapy. Successful teaching experience at a Community College preferred but not required. Experience working with adults from diverse backgrounds and with varying academic skills. Participation in professional development and/or continuous improvement activities in order to remain current in the field.
How to Apply
Grand Rapids Community College is only accepting online applications for this position via our website at https://www.grcc.edu/jobs Please include your resume and cover letter in one document; unofficial transcripts; and three letters of recommendation, which you may upload yourself or have your supporters e-mail to the Hiring Team at email@example.com Individuals with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Grand Rapids Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.